The deadline for sending communications is closed.
SUBMISSION RULES OF SCIENCE:
- Communications should be submitted using the online form for communications submission.
- Deadline for receipt of abstracts: June 15th, 2017 at 00:00 (unextendable).
- It is mandatory for the submission of the communication that the FIRST AUTHOR is enrolled. The FIRST AUTHOR is responsible for the oral presentation or poster during the concerned session in the Congress.
- An author can appear only as first signer in ONLY ONE COMMUNICATION.
- The work must be original. They would not have been presented at other conferences.
- The scientific committee will evaluate the submitted abstracts and determine the acceptance or rejection of them. Between 5% and 10% will be selected by its quality for its presentation as oral communication.
THE SUBMISSION MODULE HAVE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- The author should review carefully the instructions listed below before writing your abstract.
- You can make your abstract in a word processor, in order to then copy and paste into the receiving module communications.
- You can access the module as many times as you want to make changes. The version of the abstract shown in the abstracts module on June 15, 2017, would be the one which would be evaluated.
- Only abstracts that are filed in abstracts module will be reviewed. Another form of receipt is not supported. Accepted abstracts will be reproduced directly from the original, without modifying or correcting.
In uppercase with maximum limit of 200 characters (including spaces).
Name and surname. Write each author individually. The order can be modified before the deadline for sending communications. The number of authors is limited to ten.
Service, workplace and city of it.
The order and suggested sections are usual in all scientific presentation: introduction, material and methods, results, conclusions and sources of funding and / or acknowledgments. There is a maximum limit of 2,000 characters (including spaces).
You must read and accept the rules detailed in this section. If you decline, you can not file your communication.
It must include in all cases the email and contact details for the first author.
Bibliographical, graphical references or tables will not be included
Abbreviations that are widely recognized and others will be allowed if you have previously specified in the text.
- Clinical cases.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Basic and Molecular Endocrinology.
- Bone metabolism and calcium-phosphorus.
- Obesity, metabolic syndrome and lipid.
- Endocrinological Oncology.
- Adrenals, gonads, identity and sexual differentiation.